Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First one...

Ok ok..this is my first post..as i promised my friends since last year..XD

Actually i dun wan to blog but to satisfy my hungry frens...i got no choice...hahaha juz jokin. I used to think to hav a place whr i can share my feelings and thoughts but i alwaz lazy to make one... Throughout these years, i hav visited my friends' blogs for more than 1000times juz to see wad they crapped...hahaha

People tend to change but they alwaz deny it. I can say i changed a lot, not physically but mentally. I say NO to blog.
I say NO to facebook.
I say NO to dota.
I say NO to friendster and many more, cant think liao...
But all oso i did in the end...hahaha... FOR WAD LE? For friends la of cuz...

I dunno wad to blog for the first time cuz im not good in words...so tats all...will try to read more blogs to get more ideas...try to make my blog as nice as possible...try to update as soon as possible...try to post more pics...AND im tired...lazy to blog liao...workin tomolo..WOOHOO!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment