Friday, July 31, 2009

FML!!

OMG...these few days many bad things had happen to me...OMFG!!!! FML

Today, when i was goin to shower, my grandma was inside so i hav to wait. Then suddenly the door open and she came out...WITHOUT wearing pants....but got underpants....OMFG. FML

Yesterday, i was not in the good mood and i cant sleep well. FML

For 2 weeks, my ulcers still killin me...i got 2 ulcers together at the same place. Not only tat, my mum asked me to put salt so that it can recover faster. I tried but it only hurts more and was bleeding. Then, now there are cuts at the ulcers which make me so pain till i cant talk. FML

This whole week, i suppose to fetch my sis from office at 5.30pm. I set my alarm at 5 so tat i can shower and pick her up but everyday i cannot woke up due to tiredness...my mum scold me everyday for not wakin up...haih FML

3 weeks ago, i almost met an accident cuz i was too tired and almost bang the divider XD luckily my uncle wake me up. If not i might be in heaven now bloggin or lying in hospital hearin ppl say "Wake up la farmie...dun sleep liao...=(" OR readin everyday news for me OR cleanin my body and change the flowers in the room everyday...XD

Haih...kenapa hidupku begitu tak lancar...wanted to do many things but most are restricted...WHY?!?!?!

HK TRIP DAY 2 is coming soon!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment