Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sorry

Hey, Im sorry for not updating my blog...actually i wanted to blog for long time, but everytime i open a new post...my mind is blank....nth come out...

I got many things tat i wanted to share but i juz dunno how to express all here...i think some of u guys hav experienced it. I dun wan to blog bout my everyday life..tat is so boring..is not like anyone is interested to noe it XD

I dun call myself a blogger cuz i dun really blog...i hav started this blog for my frens WOOHOO!! haha...i hav the thought of expressin my feelings here but someone is readin so dun wan la...later cause more problems...hahaha

Wad to talk right now?? Im gettin my hair cut tomolo?? I got my one-month-salary oledi?? Wad i wan to say now is, MY LIFE SUX!!! SUX TO THE MAX!!!!! Wahahaha....they say Scorpio will alwaz get wad they wan, BUT, why is it not happenin to me?? I wanted a lot of things, but almost all oso i din get...maybe i din really work hard to get them??

Ok la...i alwaz dunno wad im talkin de...so i better end it now...Bye hope to update more often if i got the feelin to update...muahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment